- Double air seal – Overlapping Brushes and twin layer gasket create the best sealing Data Centre grommet
- Flame retardant product – V0 fire rated brush, gasket and frame
- Unit supplied with Hi-Viz safety lid – Ideal during Data Centre fit-out
- Features “Better Seal” overlapping brush system plus alignment gasket
- Cut-out template and fitting hardware supplied
It is acknowledged by all leading Data Centre architects that sealing floor cable openings in a plenum cooled Data Centre is the #1 first step in achieving cooling efficiencies and making real cost savings.
Independent tests show that the GTAG2 has the best air seal performance of any large brush grommet. Unlike other manufacturers, Air-Guard and Air-Block grommets are flame retardant and made from V0 fire rated materials. The GTAG2′s double seal system has overlapping brushes and neoprene gasket which work together to provide the best air sealing cable grommet. The unit also is supplied with cutting template, fitting hardware and more importantly a safety cover. This means the unit can be installed well in advance of computer racks without compromising safety.
The GTAG2 is easy to cable and the neoprene gasket stretches to accommodate large cable bundles. All of this adds up to making the GTAG2 the best value large brush grommet on the market. The GTAG2 is now the brush grommet of preference for many leading Data Centres.
Cut Out - 230mm x 165mm
Overall - 275mm x 210mm x 40mm
Black with either black or high viz yellow safety lid