- V0 Fire Rated construction ( Unlike competitors product )
- Double Layered Sealing System - Overlapping Brushes and Gasket Seal both fire rated V0
- Supplied with cutting template and fixing hardware
- Safety lid supplied FREE OF CHARGE either Yellow or Black
- Large support flange
- Indepentent sealing performance tests show Air-Guard #1
- RoHS compliant and meets all EU safety requirements
GTAG7 "Split" Air-Guard with safety lid. Based on the GTAG2 the "split" GTAG7 is designed to allow removal of the grommet without having to disconnect cables. The GTAG7 is supplied with its own safety lid to facilitate early installation prior to cabinet installation. All the materials used in the units construction are fire rated V0. The overlapping brush seal and secondary double layered gasket combine to create probably the best and safest brush sealing grommet in the market.
Sealing cable openings in a raised access floors is acknowledged as the most cost effective method of reducing cooling costs in a Data Centre by practically eliminating by-pass air. For a relatively small expense sealing cable openings can save thousands ( £,€,$ ) in wasted cooling costs. The Air-Guard® range of cable grommets offers engineers a wide range of grommet solutions, all moulded in V0 fire rated material and providing excellant build quality and sealing performance.
- Panel Cut Out - 230mm x 165mm (+10mm tolerance)
- Overall Dimensions - 275mm x 210mm x 40mm
- The GTAG7 and GTAG2 will fit the same opening as Koldlok 1010 & 3030
Black - with either Black or Yellow integral Safety Lid